Éadaí - Blending Learning Pack
This product is a comprehensive pack of activities to support the teaching of 'Éadaí' in senior classes while engaging in home learning. Depending on your class, the activities should last 2-3 weeks if Gaeilge is being covered daily.
The pack has been developed to be suitable for all home learning aproaches (via email/ Aladdin/ SeeSaw/ Live classes/ etc) and does not require pupil printing.
The pack is also aimed at the individual level of the pupils/class with open ended tasks and activities to facilitate them to work at their own pace/ability. It has been tailored to facilitate variety and to maximise pupil engagement.
The pack includes
- Topic overview including activities for all strands of the PLC - Teanga Ó Bhéal, Léitheoireacht and Scríbhneoireacht. The overview gives detailed activities including links to already available resources online, and activities for which resources are supplied in this download. This is a comprehensive variety of activities from listening/speaking/reading/writing/story/poetry and online games.
- Vocabulary picture/word cards for the topic
- A variety of activities in PDF format to facilitate activities in the overview document
- 3 voice recordings to share with pupils to faciliate activities in the overview document
- A PowerPoint for those using live teaching to share with pupils including opportunities for discussion, vocab development and Cluiche Kim
The download entitles the user to a single license use of all products including permission to share with pupils on education/distance learning platforms. The user is not permitted to share, copy or send the contents of this download with any other user.
Due to recent changes with the Flash plug-in, 2 links within the resource are no longer working. These have been substituted in the 'PLEASE READ - Alternatives' document included in the download.